August 09, 2009

Another Romania Update

Got this from Kevin today:
Pray for us tomorrow, we're staying in Bucharest and just talking to random college age students near the universities ..... kinda some pre-minsitry work to gather stats and info for Bob Craig to plan future outreach. I know you hate that kind of thing - going up to strangers - and it makes me uncomfortable too, as I'm sure it does for most of us. Pray for boldness and opportunity to share our faith, and to collect helpful information for Bob. The team is pretty tired and could really use your prayers for extra energy to finish out this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

A Note to the Precious Lives That Made Me a Mother

To my Gift Girl and Blessing Boy, There is so much I want to say and so much I want you to know. I've tried to start this letter more ...