We also started prayer walking our neighborhood last week. In my last post, I noted my apprehension toward this. That hasn't really changed, but our first experience was a pretty good one. Of course, as we were walking, the only people that seemed to be home were women, so I got to do the majority of the talking and praying with people, which was so uncomfortable for me! But, God was gracious that they were people who do attend church and weren't freaked out by us asking to pray with them, so that was good! I don't know that I can say I am looking forward to going back out, but I am not dreading it nearly as much as I was before. I continue to pray and ask God to change my heart toward my neighborhood and all those He places around me!
March 26, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Featured Post
A Note to the Precious Lives That Made Me a Mother
To my Gift Girl and Blessing Boy, There is so much I want to say and so much I want you to know. I've tried to start this letter more ...
-
My Love, Today, it got much more real that you are gone. Really gone. Today we turned your office into our school room. When we moved into ...
-
I should be going to sleep right now. I don't feel well and I don't have time to be sick. But God just hit me with such a much neede...
-
One week ago I lost the love of my life; my husband and the father of my sweet children. It was unexpected, scary, confusing, and really har...
No comments:
Post a Comment