October 08, 2009

My Unanswered Questions from The West Wing

--So, what is it that Josh wrote on the inside of the book he gave Donna for Christmas in the first season?
--Where was Ryan in the episode when Donna is on the phone with his roommate looking for him?
--Where did Moira Kelly's character go?
--Why was there no real explanation of where Sam went when he left? I mean, we knew he wasn't going to win the election, but why no details of where he ended up going?
--WHAT HAPPENED WITH ZOE AND CHARLIE?!?!?!?!
--What happened with Will and Kate?
--Why couldn't Josh just say, "Donna, I love you. I've loved you for years and can't imagine my life without you. Will you marry me?"

I'll be adding to this as I think of more while we watch The West Wing throughout the next several months!!!!

I thought of one more...Why wasn't Sam at Leo's funeral? Seriously, Ainsley Hays was there, but not Sam? What is that about?

Oh, another one...where did Ainsley Hays go (wait, CSI Miami...hee hee) and why did she suddenly come back...did she get the job in the Santos administration?

And yet another, did Otto end up working in the Santos administration? If so, in what capacity?

I think we need a one week mini-series to finish up The West Wing and answer all my questions! Plus, I just want to see Josh and Donna one more time...and they better still be together!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

A Note to the Precious Lives That Made Me a Mother

To my Gift Girl and Blessing Boy, There is so much I want to say and so much I want you to know. I've tried to start this letter more ...