October 28, 2009

Bibleman

For those of you who haven't heard, I will be heading out this weekend to do a few live shows and film a new Bibleman episode in Albuquerque, NM. What a fun journey it has been playing Biblegirl. It all started in such a crazy way and to think that 7 years have gone by since it all began is mind boggling for me. When I said yes to this, I never dreamed that I would end up doing it this long, or be on the road for several months traveling country to do live shows! What a blessing it has been to be able to do something that I love so much for His Kingdom! I remember that there was a point a few years back when I was really questioning whether or not this ministry was vital, doing any good, or even needed. Then I went to see "The Passion of the Christ". When the movie finished, I just sat there in tears. I thought, "Lord, this was amazing. It was not only a reminder of what you have done from me, but, from an artist's perspective, it was just so well done. Lord, why do we even bother with Bibleman, it doesn't even compare to this!" Then, almost as if I heard Him whisper directly into my ear, He said, "This is why you MUST do Bibleman. Everyone, regardless of age, needs to know that I have sent my Son for them. This makes ministry like Bibleman very important." I have never questioned since then the need for Bibleman or whether or not I want to be part of such a vital ministry to reach children! Please pray for us this weekend that we will be like-minded, focused on Christ, and that He will reach many children for His kingdom!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

A Note to the Precious Lives That Made Me a Mother

To my Gift Girl and Blessing Boy, There is so much I want to say and so much I want you to know. I've tried to start this letter more ...