August 19, 2009

Remember the time....

Just a few phrases from the ole college days to bring back memories! If you were there, hope you enjoy a little trip down memory lane...if you weren't these probably make no sense!

--We dropped the ball.
--I'm a dirty, dirty vessel and I don't deserve to be here.
--Go to half!
--I'd like to change my vote.
--Oh dear, I broke your door.
--Is Dr. Burt your holiness thermometer?
--Take it home with you, ladies.
--I love love.
--Hold the hips.
--Remember...The Alamo
--Eisenhower!
--I have 2 feet less!
--Scrappy Calhoun
--I took my Grandmother's knitting needles and shoved them into my eyes...and I just kept shoving until the rats quit chewing.
--Bonvillian!!!!!
--Is he checking his email?
--Weast: He rolled up the scroll, gave it back to the priest, and the eyes of everyone in the synagogue were fastened on Him.
What we were thinking while Weast was talking: Keep stretching, keep stretching, keep stretching.
--The FTD florist.
--Women were not allowed in the synagogue.
--You have to warn me before you open the window!
--I have slept 9 hours in the last 9 years!!!
--If you're going to sleep, you need to sit in the back.
--White trash.
--What is the limit?
--There are 8 of us, we're tax exempt, and we need a receipt.
--We ARE New Edition from Hannibal-LaGrange College.
--No, we're not a singing group, we're a drama team. Trust me, you don't want us to sing!
--That give a whole new meaning to the phrase, "Get the heck outta dodge!"
--Decorum!
--Scary Theology Spice, Most Eligible Bachelor Spice, Single Spice, Distraction Spice, Old Spice
--The crow flies at midnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

A Note to the Precious Lives That Made Me a Mother

To my Gift Girl and Blessing Boy, There is so much I want to say and so much I want you to know. I've tried to start this letter more ...