I went back through one of my old journals this morning (thank you, Larinee Dennis for the idea). I started writing in it in January 2016, not knowing how little time I had left with my precious husband. This journal included desperate pleas for salvation and healing, precious scriptures that were reminding me God is in control, and the broken-hearted ramblings of a woman who suddenly found herself as a widow and mother.
Just thought I'd share of a few of the entries that gave me comfort this morning:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Featured Post
A Note to the Precious Lives That Made Me a Mother
To my Gift Girl and Blessing Boy, There is so much I want to say and so much I want you to know. I've tried to start this letter more ...
-
My Love, Today, it got much more real that you are gone. Really gone. Today we turned your office into our school room. When we moved into ...
-
One week ago I lost the love of my life; my husband and the father of my sweet children. It was unexpected, scary, confusing, and really har...
-
I should be going to sleep right now. I don't feel well and I don't have time to be sick. But God just hit me with such a much neede...


















No comments:
Post a Comment